Digitally and physically transforming the security experience for patients and visitors is a critical part of the total patient care equation.
In spite of this, many organizations continue to handle their physical identity and access management through manual processes with data housed in disparate physical security, IT and operational systems. There is a better way.
Derived from experience working with leading children's hospitals across North America, this white paper describes security opportunities for every healthcare provider, and details how to:
- Understand the key factors impacting your security ecosystem
- Detect potential workplace threats before they happen
- Minimize risks associated with elevated visitor volume
- Enhance your brand reputation
- Eliminate error-prone manual tasks